Every organization has an opportunity to improve the management of its largest controllable expense – Labor. Improvements should be approached in a manner to increase sales while reducing overhead.
We typically deliver a 5-10% improvement in overall labor expenses by working with our clients in the workforce management arena.
Our strategy centers on leveraging the experience and skills of our team. With deep experience in both pre and post implementation support, we will leverage our success with full-cycle design and development of entire Workforce and Human Capital Management strategies. In addition, our deep experience with industry leading best practices and WFM applications provides invaluable insight throughout the entire process and delivers sustainable ROI.
Understanding Labor Needs
- Talent Management
- Best Practices
- Process Improvement
- Labor Standard Development
Scheduling the Workforce
Maintaining the Workforce
- Task Management
- Time and Attendance
- Absence Management
- Business Intelligence
- Workforce Analytics
Workforce Management is the synchronization of people, processes, and technology to ensure the right associate, with the right skills, is in the right place, at the right time, and doing the right things for the customer. Let tSCG help take your organization to the next level.
Workforce Management – What we do
Workforce Management – Consulting Services
- Develop the overall strategic direction for an implementation of any size, from initial assessment to solution build, design, testing, certifying, and go live support
- Work with leading WFM technology vendors through all phases of the project
- Assess, design, build and support the WFM product implementation (including time and motion study/engineered labor standards)
- Facilitate objective RFP processes for retail operations process improvement and change management initiatives
- Provide pilot/test strategy and support to realize a faster ROI with proven sustainable results
- Conduct a current technology platform assessment and create a gap isolation matrix with guidance recommendations
- Build strategic data roadmaps – collaborate with IT and Business
- Knowledge transfer, training and rollout strategies
Workforce Management – Building a Strategic Roadmap
- Provide strategic business leadership and long-range planning of product roadmap for a retail workforce management (WFM) solution
- Promote strategic vision and lead execution efforts to integrate enterprise systems with WFM solution to improve labor forecasting capability
- Facilitate quick operational decisions through end-to-end partnership with the entire leadership team
- Define process improvement directives through the evaluation and prioritization of improvement opportunities
- Review current practices to highlight operational opportunities to exceed best in class workforce optimization goal
Workforce Management – Consulting Partnerships
- Act as an extension of your internal or external consulting team as SME in WFM process
- Provide guidance around project timeline and define realistic critical milestones
- Design product configuration and evolution schedule
- Support product implementation process
- Develop and maintain knowledge transfer mechanisms to ensure chain wide understanding and compliance
Using a blended team of consultants and client resources we work with our client organizations to train and build the required expertise to both achieve and sustain results. Leveraging our team’s prior experience with all channels of retail, we will bring fresh ideas to the table on how to run the business rather than suggest different ways of doing the same thing or reworking internal analyses.
With a broad exposure to technology solutions, we recommend and implement only the tools that work. We are not vested with any particular solutions or vendor packages.