Digital Consumer Profitability
70% of Americans shop online regularly. 57% have picked up an online order in a store. With these percentages projected to increase in years to come, is your operation ready to provide a high level of service to your customer through every channel? tSCG can help
Consumers expect to receive the same level of service regardless of which way they choose to shop. tSCG can help align your organization’s strategy to support the multi-channel consumer and maintain profitability.
- Category Management: What products to sell online
- Operations: Where, when and how to fulfill online orders
- Shipping: How to route orders, zone skipping, selecting carrier(s)
- Inventory Management: How to align the P&L and designate ownership of inventory
Buy Online - Pickup in Store
- Category Management: What is available for in-store pickup
- Strategy: How to maximize the customer’s in-store experience
- Service Level Comitments: How to stay competitive and exceed customer expectations
- Operations: What is the best in-store process to support service levels
- Scheduling and Forecasting: How to maintain the proper staffing levels to support the business
- Inventory Management: How to ensure in-store inventory accuracy is maintained physically and systematically
- Strategy: How can/should your store teams leverage online services to increase size of basket
- Strategy: How to align the P&L to promote combined sales goals
- Strategy: How to handle online only items, or SKU’s that are not assigned to return store
- Operations: How can returns be processed efficiently
Using a blended team of consultants and client resources we work with our client organizations to train and build the required expertise to both achieve and sustain results. Leveraging our team’s prior experience with all channels of retail, we will bring fresh ideas to the table on how to run the business rather than suggest different ways of doing the same thing or reworking internal analyses.
With a broad exposure to technology solutions, we recommend and implement only the tools that work. We are not vested with any particular solutions or vendor packages.